You are here
Greetings and Ads
Personal greetings and display ads in the Program Booklet have been a memorable part of DignityUSA conventions for many years. Greeting and ads are an important way to provide recognition, such as:
- acknowledging a chapter or organization
- thanking chapter and national leaders
- promoting a future event
- providing a memorial for someone who has passed
- publicizing your organization or business
- just saying "Hi"
Greetings and ads are also a great way to support the convention financially.
And this year, your greetings and ads will be displayed on the Convention 2013 web site, as well as appear in the Program Booklet!
PLEASE complete the request form so that we hold space for your ad. The deadline for receipt of artwork in the national office (electronically or by email) has been extended to May 15th. Payment can be made by credit card when the request is submitted, or can be sent by check to the national office payable to DignityUSA.
- Camera ready .pdf or .jpg file with a resolution of at least 300 x 300 (and higher is better), in either black-and-white or in color
- artwork can be submitted with the request or emailed to the DignityUSA national office at email@example.com
Full Page (8" x 10") - $ 500.00
Half Page (8" x 5" or 5" x 8") - $ 250.00
Quarter Page (4" x 5" or 5" x 4") - $ 150.00
Eight Page (2.5" x 4" or 4" x 2.5") - $ 100.00
Greeting/dedication of up to 50 characters – can be made anonymously - $25.00